ALL ABOUT ROSEMARY
Rosemary is a fragrant herb native to the Mediterranean region.
It has a warm, bitter taste and it provides a nice flavor and aroma to many foods. Rosemary can be used in tea or as an essential oil or liquid extract.
It’s not only known for its taste and aroma; it’s also renowned for the many health benefits it possesses.
A good source of iron, calcium, and vitamins A, C, and B-6, rosemary has been used for its medicinal purposes for centuries.
BENEFITS OF ROSEMARY
- Boost the immune system
- Improve blood circulation.
- Improves memory performance
- Relieves stress and anxiety
- Promotes hair growth
- prevents baldness,
- slow graying,
- treat dandruff and dry scalp.
- Rosemary is often used for digestion problems
- Rosemary is specifically powerful against bacterial infections.
- The nutrients in rosemary help protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals.
(ADDITIONAL COST ON DELIVERY)