Job Opening For Sales Assistant At Farm Fresh Grocery
Do you have trouble finding the right job to suit your skill sets? Have you been searching for job opportunities but it all seems out of reach? We would love to meet you.
Farm Fresh Grocery comprises a team of professionals who are focused at equipping new talents and opening multiple opportunities to new employees to explore their creative ideas and assisting them to reach their greatest capacity.
We also provide healthy grocery services in the form of homegrown fresh food options in their best nutritional state to families within and across Lagos on a daily basis.
We care about you
With our evergreen work ethics towards healthy living, we provide opportunities for every employee to explore their creative thinking, grow their skills, encourage physical wellness and of course tremendous benefits when employees meet up to and surpass the company’s expectations.
It’s quite simple really! We are looking for a competitive retail Sales Assistant to help customers identify and purchase all the healthy food options they desire. The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s growth and revenue through sales maximization.
Here’s what we need you to do
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction and maintain outstanding store condition.
- Track inventory and report to your supervisor.
- Welcome and greet customers
- Understand customers and provide them with product needs and wants
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Keep up to date with product information
- Be humble and ready to learn.
All we need from you will be your
- WAEC certificate as a high school graduate, also open to any educational degree.
- Creative thinking and effective communication skills.
- Ability to learn and ready to comply with the company’s rules and regulations.
How to apply
- Email us at email@example.com and forward your CV or Resume.
- Drop in your comment below to inform us that you have applied.
Reach out to us on Instagram @farmfreshngr and drop in your comment on the post to notify us that you have applied and your interview will be scheduled.
Best of luck